Listed here is what a few of our students had to say:
‘I love creating television programs at USC”s Annenberg TV Information’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I like seeing therefore alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘I love seeing all the latest pupils getting included with the student that is different who recruit at the start of the semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and Planning, Irvine, CA
‘I look https://casinopokies777.com/royalvegas-casino/ forward up to a cappella auditions and welcoming our members that are new Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
Here is what some of our admission counselors had to state:
‘ I love leaving work each and hearing the marching band practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group day. We love that the band permits us to run using the track during their practices. Good music to truly get you fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back again to campus! It is great to hear what they did throughout the summer time.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every fall and it is a sendoff for our football team, but it is additionally a complete large amount of fun for the rest of campus. The quad that is main turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the most readily useful part comes at the end for the night when they start the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I adore when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, specially in Alumni Park oahu is the perfect setting with most of the trees and Doheny in the background!’ Neelam Savla
This weekend that is past USC hosted its yearly Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current pupils to campus. Guests managed to attend classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and indulge in many other events throughout the weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to have him provide his perspective on being fully a proud parent of two USC students as a visitor blog contributor this week. Keep reading to hear a USC parent’s perspective.
When my son Daniel started kindergarten, my third grade daughter Lindsay was delighted. She had been excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this time at the University of Southern California. My daughter is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are very happy to maintain college with one another and my partner Kathy and I are proud and delighted to have two kids in the Trojan Family.
However, they have been maybe not the only ones in our house that are element of that Trojan Family. It’s been explained to us from the start that as parents we too are users associated with family members. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we’ve experienced from people connected to the university has been wonderful. Simply this weekend that is past we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It is great being along with your young ones as we all encounter the enjoyable activities which can be found. But it is also inspiring to see the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the elaborate weekend together. the university has because of its students and also the moms and dads of the pupils.
Our children are definately not home. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we want to visit and know they’re in good fingers when they’re in Los Angeles. All things considered, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For anybody that are considering transferring to USC we offer quantity of references and programs to aid guide you through the transfer application process.
1) read the Transferring to USC Guide. It is just a guide that is comprehensive our application process and I reference it quite frequently.
2) Pay close attention to the Additional program tips for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students should really be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For students transferring from California community universities, we have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation contract is a list of courses we guarantee will transfer from the community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation agreement to understand which of the courses will move.
1) you can expect Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the fall for students interested in a more visit that is comprehensive USC. Throughout a transfer day pupils are able to just take a hiking trip of campus, attend an educational information session, and listen to an aid presentation that is financial.